- Forecast View
- Weather Maps
- Radar & Satellite
- Additional Features
- WeatherPro Premium
iPhone App Directory 01/2011:
"Detailed and accurate…an indispensable tool”
iPad Welt 04/2010:
WeatherPro for iPad is one of the "Coolest iPad Apps".
"All the weather forecasts you could ever need in one stylish iPhone app"
Additional features and system settings can be accessed by clicking on "More":
- Weather Forecast
- Weather News
- Isobar Charts
- Windstream Animation (Premium)
- Ski Weather (Premium)
- Beach Weather for Europe (plus additional locations on Premium)
- Share the weather on social media
WeatherPro includes a summarised weather report both on a map and as short written text so that you can check the national weather situation in no time at all.
The weather report includes the current weather and the forecast for the next day.
MeteoGroup’s forecasters regularly post interesting weather news items and these features can now be found within your app.
In addition to European Beach Weather provided as a standard feature in WeatherPro for iPhone, Premium users also benefit from water temperature maps for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations plus a UV Index feature – essential when spending time in the sun.
New and improved Ski Weather!
- Maximum temperatures for current day weather and two day forecasts for the top of the mountain and down in the valley.
- Everything you need to know about the snow including the snowline, depth, quality and fresh snow fall.
- Resort information including how many lifts are running, the number of pistes that are open and the distance available for cross-country skiing.
- Live web cam for available resorts in co-operation with feratel media technologies AG.
- Ski Weather is available for over 900 resorts in 17 countries in Europe, the US and Canada.
The settings screen enables you to personalise your set-up and offers additional information.
You can select your weather units for temperature, wind, pressure and precipitation. Note: The wind arrow points in the direction the wind is blowing in (not the direction it’s coming from).
The Help & Information section provides useful information including FAQs and online help.
WeatherPro for iPhone 3.2 has been released - Now with connection to MeteoEarth and Netatmo Weather Station support - http://t.co/gz3KGdVSoC (2013-05-16)
Bugfix Release - MeteoEarth updates for iPad and iPhone have been released! Fixed the day and night bug - Download: http://t.co/0NUj48ge1o (2013-04-15)
MeteoEarth for Android 1.0 - now available on Google play - http://t.co/kpDGjNKsEl (2013-03-28)
Nominate WeatherPro for Best Weather App