- Forecast View
- Weather Maps
- Radar & Satellite
- Additional Features
- WeatherPro Premium
Nominated for iOS App of the Year!
iPhone App Directory 01/2011:
"Detailed and accurate…an indispensable tool”
iPad Welt 04/2010:
WeatherPro for iPad is one of the "Coolest iPad Apps".
"All the weather forecasts you could ever need in one stylish iPhone app"
Weather on your lockscreen
Check the current weather without even unlocking your phone byenabling the lockscreen function (Premium).
Share the weather!
Create and share your own personalised weather photos! Click on the camera icon within WeatherPro to open the view finder. Scroll through the display options for the current weather information which will be overlaid on your photo and drag your chosen display to anywhere on the screen for a completely personalised design. Simply point and shoot then share your photo on email or social media directly from WeatherPro or via your saved photos.
Additional features and system settings can be accessed by clicking on "More":
- Weather Forecast
- Weather News
- Isobar Charts
- Windstream Animation (Premium)
- Ski Weather (Premium)
- Beach Weather for Europe (plus additional locations on Premium)
- Share the weather on social media
WeatherPro includes a summarised weather report both on a map and as short written text so that you can check the national weather situation in no time at all.
The weather report includes the current weather and the forecast for the next day.
MeteoGroup’s forecasters regularly post interesting weather news items and these features can now be found within your app.
In addition to European Beach Weather provided as a standard feature in WeatherPro for iPhone, Premium users also benefit from water temperature maps for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations plus a UV Index feature – essential when spending time in the sun.
- Maximum temperatures for current day weather and two day forecasts for the top of the mountain and down in the valley.
- Everything you need to know about the snow including the snowline, depth, quality and fresh snow fall.
- Resort information including how many lifts are running, the number of pistes that are open and the distance available for cross-country skiing.
- Live web cam for available resorts in co-operation with feratel media technologies AG.
- Ski Weather is available for over 900 resorts in 17 countries in Europe, the US and Canada.
The settings screen enables you to personalise your set-up and offers additional information.
You can select your weather units for temperature, wind, pressure and precipitation. Note: The wind arrow points in the direction the wind is blowing in (not the direction it’s coming from).
The Help & Information section provides useful information including FAQs and online help.